Monday, March 4, 2013

Finally...I'm setup again and ready to sell some artwork!


"Scruffy"
Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvasboard
5"x7"
Click here to bid on this painting.

Since I've been back to work steady in the studio, the small daily paintings are starting to build up again.  Now that I've finally gotten my website, blog, banking, and eBay accounts all current and switched over with my new info I'm ready to start clearing out some work! I'll be listing new daily paintings along with some of the older small canvases I still have left.  I'm starting with my recent painting "Scruffy" that I posted just last week.  This is a 5" x 7" oil painting on canvasboard of a scruffy little dog I saw at the gas station before work one morning. Hope you enjoy and thanks as always for your support!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...