Friday, March 22, 2013

Heavy Cloud, No Rain (finally getting back to work on this one)

Been awhile since I've painted on this one. As so often happens life intervenes. Spring Break and a hectic work week led to a much bigger break between painting sessions than I like. Then I had some doubts about getting back to it, but last night I bit the bullet and went back to work on this large painting. I only managed a couple of hours but made good progress on the lighter clouds in the top left and now feel inspired to finish again. I've almost got the whole canvas covered and should finish the initial lay in tonight. Of course, that's just the beginning. Then the real painting fun starts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...