Monday, March 11, 2013

My new art auction gallery page with Daily Paintworks

Several of my online art buddies have been using Daily Paintworks to handle online auctions of their small paintings and foregoing eBay. After checking out the site for the past month I've decided to give it a try too. Daily Paintworks works similar to eBay but is art specific and has a pretty impressive volume of traffic. Wish me luck! I've already linked two previous eBay auctions to the site and this morning set up my first auction using the Daily Paintworks format instead of eBay. Here's the link to my gallery page http://dailypaintworks.com/Artists/mark-nesmith-3253. Please take a moment to check it out and let me know what you think about the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...