Thursday, September 24, 2015

Procrastination

I've procrastinated about this a long time, but I'm finally getting around to starting a newsletter from my art website. I'll be sending out updates with info on shows, new artwork, reviews, and other interesting tidbits about my work and the arts in Texas.

Please enter your email and name to subscribe to my newsletter, and share this with anyone you think might be interested. Your information will be kept private and won't be shared with anyone else.

Thanks so much for all your support! I couldn't do any of this without you.





Subscribe

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...