Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New 12" x 24" oil painting "Gulf Stream Lights" by Mark Nesmith

Gulf Stream Lights
by Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvas
12" x 24"
2015

Click here to purchase this painting.

I never grow tired of the brilliant sunsets at the coast. I love the way the world dissolves with bursts of color in the clouds and reflected on the ripples of the waves. This 12" x 24" oil painting on canvas is titled "Gulf Stream Lights"and is full of thick, juicy impastos of paint and lush layers of color. "Gulf Stream Lights" was recently featured as part of my exhibition for the Galveston Art Walk at Third Coast Gallery on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...