Thursday, February 9, 2012

Starving Artist Spring Clearance Sale Day 2, Caprock Canyon

"Caprock Canyon"
Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvas
8" x 10"
2011
Click here to bid on this painting. (Starting bid $40.00)
Day 2 of my homegrown Starving Artist Spring Clearance Sale!  No, my family and I aren't exactly starving, but I could certainly use a little more $$$ in the bank account and a little more space on my walls.  This is a late evening view of Caprock Canyon in West Texas.  I camped there a couple of summers ago with a good friend of mine and love the spectacular colors of the rock bluffs.  This painting was part of a small series of daily paintings about the canyon but hasn't managed to find it's home yet. 

Please visit http://www.marknesmith.com/ to view more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...