Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thank YOU! A Special Announcement from Mark Nesmith

Dear Friends and Family,

Thank you sincerely for your past and continued support of my artwork!  A few years ago I wouldn't have thought it possible that I'd achieve so much in such a short time.  I owe it to you! So many of you have shared my artwork, mentioned it to your friends, or even purchased a painting for yourself.  It's that kind of grassroots support that really gets the wheels moving.

This year I've been able to exhibit my work in Galveston, La Grange, and Austin.  I was asked to be a showcase artist at Le Grand Bal at the Dishman Art Museum at Lamar University, and I've been featured on www.emptyeasel.com and in an interview for the Artists of Texas blog.  I've gained collectors in sixteen states in the USA which puts my goal of having work all across the country in sight.  Most recently I've signed a contract with Orisons Decor line to start publishing and selling prints of some of my paintings.  

Now I'm thrilled to announce that one of my boyhood dreams is about to come true.  I've been invited to exhibit at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas! Their Cafe Arts program features local and regional artists.  I'll be showing at AMSET from August 18, 2016 through October 30, 2016.  There will be a reception tentatively scheduled for Sunday, August 21st  to open the show.

There will be invitation postcards mailed out closer to the exhibition date along with email updates and reminders.  I want to make sure that you, my friends, family, and patrons are there to share in this very special day. Please take a moment to subscribe to my email list, and stop by my web site to learn more about me, leave some feedback or a comment on my blog, or just browse my artwork portfolio. If you'd like to receive a postcard invitation in the mail please email me directly or send me a message through Facebook or text to update your physical address.

Thank you for your support and for your friendship.

Sincerely,

Mark Nesmith
www.marknesmith.com
art@marknesmith.com
409.548.8060

PS:  Your support has made this possible for me. Thank you!  Don't forget to sign up for my email list on my web site to receive continued announcements regarding my art work, and message, email, or text me your snail mail address for your postcard invite to my show at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas!






Subscribe

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...