Friday, October 16, 2015

Port Neches Art Walk on the Ave - Saturday, October 17th, 2015 from 2 - 6 pm


Join us this Saturday, October 17th, 2015, for the inaugural Port Neches Art Walk on the Avenue from 2 - 6 pm. There are dozens of artists involved along with food trucks and fun for the family. We're setting up a booth with artwork from our students at Port Neches Middle School, and I'll have a booth with my own paintings as well. I'll also be performing some tunes with my talented friend Patrick Coletta. It's a free event and there's sure to be something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...