Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunset

So it's been awhile since I've posted to my blog...divorce will do that to you. But I've finally gotten all of my accounts switched over and setup with my new address and email and all so it's time to get back to work! This painting has been on my easel for a few weeks. I've had more days go by in between painting sessions than I usually like which has led to more scumbling over dry layers than is my usual style, but all in all I'm pretty pleased with it. It's 24" x 30" and is oil on a gallery wrapped canvas. I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed painting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...