Thursday, November 5, 2015

New gallery representation through Ugallery

Cloudburst
by Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvas
12" x 16"
2015
Available through Ugallery.com

Earlier this week I announced Part 1 of my big news for the week. My friend Donna Davis Kurtz pointed out that she hasn't seen Part 2, so here it is:

I'm thrilled to announce that I've been accepted to exhibit online with Ugallery.com. Ugallery.com is a curated online gallery that promotes work in 45 countries worldwide. Ugallery.com has an impressive sales record and garnered lots of great press, including reviews in the Wall Street Journal and a feature on This Old House. They curate every piece shown on the site and take great care to present professional artwork. They also participate in some art fairs and host exhibitions from time to time. They maintain offices in New York and San Francisco. It's a great opportunity for me to expose my work to a wider audience.

My work went live today. Visit marknesmithart.ugallery.com and let me know what you think. I'm very excited and hopeful about this new venture!

P.S. There's a Part 3 to my big news coming up soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...