Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New daily painting "Daybreak" (morning on the lake)

Daybreak
by Mark Nesmith
Oil on Canvas
6" x 6"
2016

Click here to bid in the Ebay auction.

Finished and looking for a good home! "Daybreak" is a 6" x 6" oil painting on 1 1/2" deep gallery wrapped canvas. It was inspired by my memories of camping at Lake Mineral Wells with my kids several years ago. I had to fight the urge to do to much to this one. I love the freshness and spontaneity and all the texture. These little paintings are listing for $200 - 250 at my gallery, but I'm starting this with a low bid of $40. Here's a great chance to start or add to your collection. I'll be posting several paintings over the next few weeks that just haven't found their place yet so check back for more auctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...