Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I'm the featured artist for Volume 6 of the AOT Collectors Update!

I'm honored to be the featured artist for the AOT Art Collectors Update this week.  The page has some of my paintings, bio and statement, and information on some of my current events. Please take a few moments to check it out and let me know what you think. It's a great feature and worth subscribing to for ongoing information about some great artists in Texas.

Click here to view Volume 6 of the AOT Art Collectors Update featuring my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith

Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...