![]() |
| The Space Between Mark Nesmith Oil on Canvas 6" x 6" 2016 Click here to buy this painting. |
Daily Paintings, Art Techniques and Tips, Artist Interviews, Exhibitions, Art News and more by Mark & Elizabeth Nesmith.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
The Space Between - new daily oil painting of Lake Mineral Wells
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unexpected Beauty in a Roadside Ditch - NEW Water Lily Painting in Progress by Mark Nesmith
Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...
-
This summer I'm serving as the Arts Integration Specialist for a Thriving Minds summer camp in Dallas. It's a wonderful program whe...
-
Here’s the view from my easel today. I drew up a couple of large views or water lilies from the drainage ditch past Winnie on the way to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment